Sunday, July 12, 2009

Aunt Daphne's Wedding Weekend!


Me with my little chick-a-dees before the wedding started!
(I have no idea what's going on with Parker's hair so don't
ask...hahahaha!)

Kaylie with my cousins daughter Clair! Kaylie wouldn't
look at the camera so Clair was helping her... haha!

The Davis clan.... Will has his eyes closed, but this is the
only pic I got of all of us!

Us swimming in Uncle Geoff's pool!

Can you say... DIVA!!! Miss Priss got hungry swimming:)

Uncle Will hanging with his neice and nephew!
These are a few pics from this weekend... we took a quick, last minute trip to Sugarland for my Aunt's wedding! (Cody was at his 7th Annual Otterpalooza weekend with his boys... that's why he isn't in the pics!!) Anyways, thats all I've got for now... I am working on a 9 month birthday post for tomorrow. I waited to post it because they have a doc appt in the morning and I wanted to post their new "stats"!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

Great pics...love the one of Kaylie and her bottle while in the pool!

That is awesome that you took the kiddos by yourself to a wedding! You rock!