Monday, July 20, 2009

Colorado Vacation:)


On the way back to Denver from Aspen we drove over
Independence Pass and crossed over the Continential
Divide! It was soooo windy and cold!


And here is the proof:)


Parker ready to come home and see sissy and daddy!


This is at Maroon Bells in Aspen.... ABSOLUTELY
BEAUTIFUL scenery!

At the top of Aspen Mountain... we took the Gondola
up and had lunch!

My little guy and I on the Gondola!


Parker 'walking' through Aspen!


Hannah and Sterling with Parker in downtown Aspen


Little man knocked out after hiking:)


I carried him down the mountain... Jason carried him
up (next picture!)

'Uncle' Jason carrying Parker up the mountain! He
had the hard job, I got off easy carrying him down:)


Little man LOVED the hike... we was just kicking and smiling
the whole time!

Coss, Ali, and I playing American Idol on the Wii... oh yeah
and my much needed glass of wine:)

Parker and I hanging out on Coss and Jason's porch in
the hammock!

Us on the 16th street mall about to eat lunch!
Well, here are the pics from our Colorado vacation... Parker and I had a blast! He was so good while we were there and just went with the flow the entire time:) We flew into Denver Thursday then drove to Aspen with Coss and Jason for the weekend... it was so nice to be in 70 degree weather for a few days and actually be able to go outside without sweating:)
I'm exhausted but I will write more tomorrow!











1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

Those are great pictures...my fave is the one of you two on the gondola!

Sounds like it was a great time and glad he was an easy traveler!