Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mashed Potatoes and More...


Kaylie LOVED playing in her mashed potatoes
but never actually put any in her mouth... i had to
feed her off a spoon! (excuse the blue bib)

Parker couldn't get them in his mouth fast enough...
He LOVED them and LOVED feeding himself:) (excuse the
pink bib..haha!)

This is my life... Sis eating a bottle while watching cartoons,
Brother standing up on everything without knowing how to
get down, and Buddy just waiting for someone to show him
some attention:)


Kaylie watching the most rediculous cartoon every created!
She gets glued to the TV when Yo Gabba Gabba comes on.
Just a quick post... Parker and I leave tomorrow for Denver to see Coss (Andrea) and Jason then we are headed to see Jean Marie and her girls in Aspen for the weekend:) I'm sure I will have tons of pics to post when I get back!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

have fun...hope daddy survives with Miss Kaylie!

and the switched bibs are cracking me up!