Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Boo's Wuu's Burp Clothes and more....

Here are pictures of a set of burp clothes I made:)










The final product wrapped up and ready to go!!

So, if you remember from my Mother's Day post I mentioned my mom buying me a sewing machine:) Well since then, I have started making personalized burp clothes, "No throw" sippy cup holders, and "Tag" lovies... You may be wondering how in the world would I ever have time to sew while raising 9 month old twins? Don't worry I don't leave them unattended (for too long..jk!) to fend for themselves...hahaha! I mainly sew when they are sleeping, or when daddy is home to watch them....anyways, I have always been really crafty and loved to do projects, so with so many of my friends having babies I figured why not just through in a burp cloth or two with something off their registry so they will have something fun and personalized!


Anyways, so mom and I have decided that we are going to try and do a craft show in the fall to try and sell a few... obviously I am not trying to make millions off this idea, but I love making them so more then anything we are doing it for fun:) So now to the title of this post... anyone who knows my mom knows that she has 10 million nicknames for my brother and I #1 and #2 being Boo and Wuu.... hints the name of our burp cloth "company"! So there you have it... if you need some personalized burp clothes let me know:) Tomorrow, I will post pics of the "no throw" sippy cup holders and "tag" lovies!

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

okay...this is getting a little weird. not only do cody and bobby have a lot in common, but I am finding we do too! I have an embroidery/sewing machine that I play around with and make burp cloths and some other things.

I have been toying around with the idea of starting a business, but I am a little scared.

Jill said...

Hey Sarah! This is Jill - Nathan's wife. I just saw your post on Erin's blog. I love to sew too! We should get the babies together soon. The hubbies can keep them entertained and we can sew :) Kaylie and Parker are adorable! They're getting so big!!