Tuesday, March 17, 2009

T minus 12 hours until...VEGAS!


Meredith with twins! (She came over
and watched them when I went to work
for a few hours!!!)


Daddy being silly with Kaylie before he changed
her diaper!

Well, we are now counting down the hours until we leave for Vegas! Grammie Sha Sha and Momo came in town today and are staying until Sunday, then Mimi will come take over until we get home Monday night! Its a bittersweet vacation... Its the first time we have left the kids over night, but it is MUCH needed!! I am finally starting to really look forward to going... it's taken me awhile to get excited because I am going to miss the kids like crazy, but I know they are in good hands with their grandmas!:) We've had this vacation planned for awhile, so I have had time to prepare:)

Anyways, the kiddos are doing great! Kaylie new favorite thing is her jumperoo! She LOVES it! (I took a video of her in the jumperoo and Parker in the exhaucer, but I cant get it to upload) The past 2 days have been gorgeous, so I have taken them on walks in the stroller... they love being outside! Today, Brooke (Will's bestfriend) came over to meet the babies, and she brought them the most adorable clothes! Thanks Brooke!

Well, nothing else really going on, just getting packed up! I am bring the comp with me so I will update from Vegas!:)

No comments: