Friday, March 13, 2009

Good week...


Uncle Will and Kaylie


Uncle Will and Parker


Andrea and sweet sweet man!


Andrea and the babies very typical of
Kaylie (she hates cameras)and I think
Parker was just caught off guard!

ALWAYS smiling... especially in his swing!


She loves her jumperoo... she actually has half
of a smile:)

This looks like she is thinking "Mom, get that
freakin camera out of my face.. I'm not gonna
tell you again!"...haha
This week was a great week (much better then last week!) Tuesday my good friend Andrea came in town from Denver and stayed until Thursday... it was her first time meeting the twins so we pretty much just hung around the house and did a little shopping:) Also, Will (my bro) came into town for Spring Break with his girlfriend and they stopped by yesterday to see the babies!
Basically all I have been doing is trying to get the kids back on a schedule after being sick all week the week before... They are doing so much better! Parker is actually starting to like rice cereal... Sister, not so much... Andrea and I have decided that Kaylie isn't going to do any more then she feels like doing...haha! It really amazes me how different these two kiddos are... I mean we raise them exactly the same way and they are completely opposite already! I'm glad though because if I had 2 high maintence kids like Kaylie I would be in trouble!:)
Anyways, really nothing much going on here... we leave for Vegas for my 25th bday on Wednesday and the grandmas are in charge!! Its bittersweet... We need to kidless vacation, but its our first time without them, so it will feel weird! I am leaving an "owners manuel" for grandma sha sha, Momo, and Mimi... you may think I'm crazy, but these two kids can be a handful:) Well gotta run... update more later!

No comments: