Sunday, March 8, 2009

Feeling MUCH better!!


Here is the 6 pound fish cody caught
during Momo's bday party in Waco!!


A nakie Kaylie (screaming of course) and
Parker (calm as usual) with their great-
grandma, Momo!


This is what you do when you have 2 babies that
wake up screaming... sit them in each corner of the
crib and make them have a staring contest!! haha


These are onsies that Cody and I found last summer
when we were in Florida! (I was prego and mom's
grandma name is Mimi)...

Well, the Dick family is back in full-force!:) The kiddos are finally starting to eat like normal again and are as happy as can be (knock on wood!)... Last week might of been the worst week ever! I seriously don't know how "octomom" will be able to handle 2 sick kids (much less 14), while watching the other 12... I thought I was going to lose all sanity, SERIOUSLY! At one point I opened all the windows (it was beautiful outside), turned off the TV, and turned on some Christain music so I could slowing gain my sanity back:) Two sick kiddos at once is awful, but now its over (for now) so its all good!

Anyways, yesterday we went to Waco for Momo's (Cody's grandma) 89th birthday party... its always a fun time! The kids were good.... well hold on let me back track... Parker was all smiles the whole time and the life of the party... Miss Kaylie on the other hand was not! All she wanted to do was have someone hold her while she slept and when she was awake, she would scream when someone talked to her! (My sweet little drama queen!) Its so funny how different their two personalities are already.

Today, we just hung out at the house most of the day. Parker and I went and saw mom's new place all finished and ran some errands! (He loves being with his momma!) Kaylie and daddy had father/ daughter time:) Well, I guess that's about all for now... one of my good friends, Andrea (aka:coss), is coming in town tomorrow so I better go finish cleaning:)

1 comment:

lisa and burt wellmann said...

Girl I feel your pain! But still I can't relate to having 2 sick babies at one time! I give you props girlfriend! But always know this too shall pass! LOL eventually!!! Well I am glad you got through it and they are doing better!