Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home!!!


Sweet Parker in his beach hat! They played dress up
while we were gone!


Kaylie is ready for the beach!


The Baby Einstein theatre!! haha


My little easter bunnies! Leave it up to Mimi
to have them dressed as bunnies... haha!


Kaylie with her new purse and rabbit ears!


The kiddos took over our bed while we were gone!


Cody and I in front of the Wynn in Vegas!

Adam, Jen, Cody and I in front of Ceasar's Palace!

Cody and I on the strip!
Well we are back to reality...and I would take it any day over Vegas! Don't get me wrong, we had a blast in Vegas, but I couldn't wait to get back to see the kiddos!! I can't believe how much they changed while we were gone... While we were gone they both rolled over for the first time and now its their favorite thing to do, Kaylie grabs onto her feet all the time now, and Parker is still smiley as can be! I know the grandmas and great grandma had a great time watching the babies... THANKS GRANDMAS!!
Our trip was a much needed vacation... it was so nice to get away and get a FULL nights sleep for a few days... We should have known our luck was bad when we first arrived at the airport... we were checking our bag (only brought one, thinking it would be cheaper then having to pay for 2 bags!), well we out the bag on the scale and it was 68 POUNDS!! hahaha... we were 18 lbs over the weight limit... so needless to say we were too cheap to pay the extra $50 so I carried literally HALF of the clothes that were in the bag in my hands through security until I could get to a store to ask for a plastic bag to put it all in.... Cody was sooo embarassed!! haha... so thats how the trip started! Our favorite card game is 3 card poker, but its not very fun to play when you arent winning!!!:( Oh well, its Vegas right? You can't expect to come home a millionaire!!
So anyways, we had a great time, but we are both happy to be home! Well, I just heard the little angels getting up from their nap... I will update more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey! J & I need to come see those babies soon! We're trying to book our trip to vegas for J's conference... wil be interesting to party with his friends from the hospital.. should i be worried?? :-p they couldn't be as bad as the rest of the crew right??

Charlee said...

WoW! Sarah i am constantly amazed by the growing little ones. Glad you guys got some time away to rest. Although most people don't go to Vegas to rest....lol...but im sure you had a great time