Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not one, but TWO sick babies:(


Poor brother feels awful:( No smiles today!


Poor sister not feeling well at all:(

So, I figured someone else in the house would get what Kaylie had a few days ago... and despite my efforts to keep brother and sister separated from each other, Parker started throwing up this morning at 10 and it lasted until 2 this afternoon... He isn't throwing up anymore, but its coming out the other end:( He just moans and is in such pain. Our pediatrician is thinking its a stomach bug, so there really isn't anything they can do for it except have them drink pedialite. It just breaks my heart to see them hurting so bad... but there is nothing I can do but hold and cuddle them! (PS: If it weren't for my mom coming today to help me calm down 2 sick kids I would have gone completely insane... matter of fact, I don't think its humanly possible for one person to watch to sick infants!)

Well I am about to pass out from exhaustion!! I will update tomorrow!

No comments: