Thursday, May 28, 2009

My New Toy....


Such a sweet girl...


Precious!


Playing so good together!


Sis is trying to figure out a way to take his toy from him!! haha


Me reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear"!


One falling forward and one falling backwards!

Parker learning to sit up like a big boy!
Daddy and Kaylie after bath time!

Sweet boy loves his baths!


Sis likes hers too, she just doesn't know how to express it... hahaha!

Yes, I said MY new toy... a Canon Rebel XTi camera (don't be jealous Meg!)! I LOVE IT!!! Actually, I really have no idea how to 'really' use it yet... but I have been playing around with it tonight trying to figure it all out! I have been wanting a GOOD camera for a while now, and especially since having kiddos... so we were at Cody's cousins house on Memorial Day and Jen (his cousin's wife) mentioned wanting to get a new camera... so I offered to buy hers and WAH-LAH.. it's mine:)
Well, off to eat dinner and watch the National Spelling Bee... Yes, I know I am a dork!

1 comment:

Two Boys= Twice the Fun! said...

Awww... they are so cute! I love how they can play together:)