Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun Day at StrollerFit and to see 'Aunt' Jen!


If pictures could talk.... Kaylie:"What's going on Parker?"
Parker:" I don't know but I like it"...haha!


Sweet babies playing so sweet!


'Aunt ' Jen and Parker



My absolute favorite pic of this little guy!


Pretty smiley girl!


OK, I LOVE this one too! Such a ham

Kaylie during our picnic!

Parker attempting to sit up so he can play with sis!


SO FUN!


Always happy, but especially happy outside!


Growing up WAY too fast:(

We had such a fun day yesterday and the kids were perfect angels!! ( I am not being biased, they really were great... believe me I will be the first one to admit my kids are being little toots..haha!) We went to StrollerFit in Allen, it was outside and the kids loved it! After class we I grabbed a sandwich at Wich Wich? and we had a 'picnic' under a tree:) After we ate we went over and saw 'Aunt Jen'.... the kids were great at her house! Seriously Kaylie has decided that she likes people now...haha! Oh yeah, and Kaylie has her first tooth coming in... WAHOO!
Well, hope that's enough picture to statisfy everyone:) ENJOY!!

No comments: