Tuesday, May 19, 2009

StrollerFit and other random tid bits...


They love playing with that pack of wipes... and yes,
Kaylie is naked..haha!


Parker loves his 'brother' Buddy!


Big girl playing with her toys!


And this is how my little man sleeps... so precious!
I just want to squeeze that little booty!!


OK, so I promised to report back on my StrollerFit experience...can I just say MY LEGS ARE SO SORE!!! I seriously feel like I've just gone through the first week of 3 hour practices at SMU. The sad part is... I've only gone through two 50 minute classes of strollerfit and I can hardly walk! I am so glad I signed up though... it really is a great concept having the kids with you (in the stroller) while we workout all throughout the mall... It sounds rediculous and I am sure we look rediculous, but man it is a GREAT workout!! (and just in time for summer!!)


Anyways, so on to some random little tid bits that are going on around here. I feel like its easier to do if I make a list, so here goes:

1. Kaylie is loving being able to sit up like a big girl!

2. Parker would rather be on his belly, but is getting better at sitting up

3. Both of them would rather play with a pack of wipes then any of their toys! (Please remind me why I have bought so many toys? haha)

4. Parker can down a jar of baby food in a bout 3 minutes!

5. Kaylie could careless about eating baby food.

6.They've both discovered that if I take something away from them they want, and they fuss long enough, that they'll get it back (already spoiled... aaaahhh!)

7. Kaylie loves to walk all over the kitchen in her walker.. .mainly to wherever Buddy is!

8. They are both infatuated with Buddy!

9. Parker naps like a champ (knock on wood!)

10. Kaylie has finally decided she likes strangers... or for that matter people that she doesn't see on a daily basis!

11. They go to bed at 6:30p and wake up 6:30a! (Cody and I love having our evenings to ourselves!)

12.They steal each other's toys... ALREADY!

13. They've outgrown their "baby" carseats and are in their "big kid" carseats!

14.Parker is really loving the exhauser now!

15. Had to take Kaylie to the doctor today for a rash that she has (nothing serious)... they weighed her and she weigh 20 lbs 8 oz!!! (Big Chunka Monka girl)

Well, I guess thats about all for now... gotta watch the end of Dancing with the Stars!

No comments: