Friday, May 8, 2009

A few pics and a short update!


Parker LOVING his teething biscuit!


Like father, like son! So sweet...


Feeding the triplets! haha... Buddy has to be in the middle
of everything:)


Buddy getting the last bite of bananas!


Sweet angel playing on our bed watching cartoons!
Let's see... new happenings around here? Kaylie has decided that SHE wants to start eating solids (She thinks everything is run on HER time, which I guess it is... she rules the house at 7 months old!). She ate a whole jar of apple sauce today:) OH... I am already having to break up fights... Kaylie steals ALL of the toys that Parker has..it doesn't matter if its a baby wipe she will take it from him!!! Like my friend Meg's mom said... " I see a well-used timeout chair in the future"...hahaha so VERY true! Parker is starting to scoot around and Kaylie just rolls and rolls until she gets where she needs to be...haha!
Well thats about all I have for now... we are in Bryan and I am about to go get a much needed pedicure with Bless! :)

No comments: