Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy 7 Month Birthday Angels... and Happy Momma's day to me:)


My 7 month old sweethearts!!


Playing at Momo's house!



...still playing!


Parker looking at his Momo!


We made a quick trip to Houston for my friend Matt's
law school graduation party! (I should have taken more pics
but this is the only one I got) l to r: Courtney, Jake, Me, Matt

We just got back from Bryan and I am exhausted, but I figured I would give yall a quick update! My first Mother's Day was great!! We spent the day at Momo's and ate lunch... Cody acted like he hadn't gotten me anything for mother's day and of course I believed him (he always does that to me!!) He got me Hobby Lobby and Target gift cards and some cash to spend on myself (and not the kids, which I tend to do..haha!) When we got home mom surprised me and had the entire house cleaned and vaccumed... and there was a huge package on the kitchen counter!!! It was a new coffee pot, which I needed desperately and a new sewing machine, actually my 1st sewing machine:) I cant wait to use both tomorrow! Oh and while we were gone, mom made the CUTEST dress for Kaylie!!


Well, like I said at the beginning I am exhausted ... so nighty night!!

No comments: