Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post of 2009!!


Family Christmas pic 2009!


Sister opening her gifts from Santa!


Parker more interested in watching TV and eating his gramham cracker!


Parker playing in the baby dolls pack n play!! haha


Brother ran over to see what Buddy was barking at...
They LOVE buddy!

Shootin hoops!! All their skills are from momma;)


Sissy refused to stand up and instead played on her knees!


That's my man:)

So happy watching Parker run in the yard!


She LOVES her daddy and her daddy LOVES her:)


Playing in the leaves in Momo's backyard!


More playing in the leaves!!
So, yes, I realize it has been over 2 weeks since I last posted anything!! SOOOORRRRYYYY! We have been crazy busy around here! We went to Bryan for the week of Christmas and the kids had a blast...Now that Parker can walk he LOVES to play outside, I mean really really really loves to play outside!
What's been going on around here? Hmmmm... well, Kaylie is ALMOST walking... she will walk when prompted to walk to daddy or walk to mimi, but she refuses to walk otherwise (I give her a week or 2 and she will be off) I keep telling her she better start walking before their 15 month check-up or the doctor is gonna think i'm nuts!! Oh, but she did get 2 of her molars in which is nice, now if Parker's would come it that would be LOVELY!! He has been attached to my leg and FUSSY for going on 3 weeks now:( Not fun!
About Mimi Made It: Mom and I have been getting orders in like crazy (espeically right before Christmas), so we have been busy doing that! And this past week I had two online boutique owners ask us to do some drop shipping on their websites, so now our products are on a few really cute websites:) www.waytutucute.com and www.trendytwins.com!
Well, I guess that's about all for now! I could write a ton more, but I will save it for 2010:) Headed to get a mani and pedi before the end of the decade!!haha

No comments: