Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dear Molars, PLEASE HURRY!


I buy them all kinds of toys and they have the most fun
crawling in and out of the suitcase... go figure!


Love my little man!


I just want to eat her up, such a sweet girl!


Bundled up for their "car" ride!

Today we planned to have my friend Meredith take our Christmas card picture (and we took one for her!). Let me rewind to last night: My sweet, sweet angel man Parker, who never wakes up in the middle of the night, started SCREAMING bloody murder at 11:45p (15 mins after I was in a deep sleep), so I go get him and try and calm him down, thinking maybe he just had a bad dream or something, get him back to sleep and put him back in bed.... OH NO he wasn't having it... so I go get him again and lay him on my chest in our bed (which I have never done before) because he was NOT giving up on the screaming... within 2 mins he was OUT! Or so, I thought... to make a long story short, he was up every 2 hours screaming in pain! All I can figure is his molars are about to come in... Dear Molars, PLEASE HURRY!!... Momma is TIRED!!
FYI- The Christmas pics we took today will be posted once I get all the cards sent out... top secret! haha

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

molars are no fun....and just think you get to do it again with the two year molars but hopefully they won't be as bad!

cute pics...can't wait to see the holiday card picture!