Friday, July 2, 2010

Finger Paints and Bubble Baths


My little artists creating their master piece:)


Sweet girl... LOVED painting!


Love my little man... he loved painting too!


Bubble bath to get all the paint off!


Sweet guy!
So, today we had a fun-filled day! We started off with a play date at the splash park, which the kids LOVED! Then came home for lunch and a nap... after nap time I got the creative and made homemade finger paint (2 cups water, 2 cuprs flour, and food coloring). The kids had never painted before, so I knew they would be thrilled to do something new! I set up the Easel outside on the patio and they went at it... they thought it was the best thing EVER! (To bad the "paint" didn't actually stick to the paper, but they didn't know the difference...haha!) After painting, they had a bubble bath in our tub (always a treat)! Dinner was at Christina's Mexican Restaurant, then dessert at Nana Yogurt...yummy!! Needless to say, it's 8p and they have been asleep an hour... I'm right behind them..night night (as Sissy says!)



2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

we enjoyed the play date...next time it needs to be where we aren't chasing kids so we can chat!

what a fun day...I will have to try the finger paint...LP loves to paint!

Meredith Crump said...

I love it! They are going to be so well rounded. Artists and athletes. ; )