Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Countdown is ON!!!

Sorry no pics on this post but I am SUPER excited about what we have ahead of us...

First off we registered the kids for Mother's Day Out at Cross Ridge Church today... two days a week starting September 7th! You have no idea how happy I am about this:) It will be great for Kaylie and Parker and give me a few hours to get things done without hearing the word "Mama" every 2.5 seconds! 68 more days and the kids will be in MDO!!

Second, we booked our VERY FIRST cruise with our friends Andrea and Jason, and Brandon and Angela... Leaves from Miami Oct 18th for 5 nights with stops at Turks and Caicos and The Bahamas:) 108 more days and we will be cruisin!!! ( I better start working in my beach body now..haha)

Third, my sweet little babies... I mean toddlers... will be TWO in 100 days!!! Holy cow!!

And in other news, my friend Andrea and I are taking the kids to her parents house to hang out in a few weeks and the week after that mom, Will and I are taking the kids to see my dad's side of the family in Lubbock the weekend after Arkansas! Busy few weeks, but so much fun too:)

I promise more pics on Friday.... we have a playdate with my friend Erin and her girls and a few other moms of toddlers:)

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

girl you have a lot to countdown...wow!

can't wait for our playdate tomorrow!

Meredith Crump said...

Yay! I am so jealous of your cruise.