Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July!!


Sis getting the lawn mower out at the party!
(Carter in the background)


Monkey See, Monkey Do... Brudder had to get the other one! :)


My little fish:) I hardly ever get a chance to take them
swimming because she likes to swim and Parker doesn't
so it's pretty much impossible to do by myself, but yesterday
Sissy LOVE LOVE LOVED it... I mean you would have thought she
had been in the water all summer (It was only her 2nd time..haha)


Princess catchin some rays!


My litte trash man... seriously he is OCD about trash! He wakes
up talking about it, then he will walk around the house looking for
any sign of trash to throw away...haha! He was in heaven with 2
trash cans!


I brought our bounce house over for all of the kids to play in...
It was a HUGE hit!

My sweet man... loves to jump!!


Sis watching the bog boys jump into the
pool... I'm sure she wanted to join them!

Big man!


She loved this lawn mower!
So, yesterday we went to Mike and Benita's 5th Annual 4th of July party! The kids had a BLAST! Kaylie LOVES to swim and Parker was just happy to be running around outside... Meredith came with me so we could have a 1:1 ratio! (Cody is in Bryan... so Meredith helped tremendously!)
Nothing much else has been going on around here... just trying to keep these kiddos busy! They're napping now, so I better go get a shower.... I think we will go play at the mall this afternoon!

No comments: