Sunday, June 20, 2010

Our Daddy is the BEST!!!


Cody dressed up in his gear getting ready
for the babies to arrive!! He was a nervous wreck!!(We were in
the operating room in case I needed an emergency C-section...
that's the reason for the blue suit..haha)


Cody holding Parker for the first time:)


How quickly they grow up... daddy with the kids
at the mall, trying to keep them contained!!


Sisser has his WRAPPED AROUND HER FINGER!!
I mean seriously she will get whatever she wants from him:)

To the most incredible husband and father to our kids that a girl could ever ask for... you are truly an amazing father to Kaylie and Parker and I really don't know how we would do it without you! I knew you would be an incredible dad, but you really have exceeded my expectations:) We love you so much!

No comments: