Sunday, January 10, 2010

15 Month Birthday!!

Another month passes, another milestone hit!! Sissy is walking full time (yes, I blogged about it last time!)... My goal was to have her walking before our 15 month check up at the doctor (Jan. 20th) and she is...wahhhooo! Anyways, nothing too exciting going on today... really just laid around in our pj's trying to stay warm:) Oh yeah, and Sister hasn't really felt too good the past few days.... not sure what's wrong with her, but she is SUPER clingy (which she NEVER is) and all she wants to do is lay around (which NEVER happens)... She really has no other symptoms besides the fact that she hasn't eaten much the past 2 days (she ALWAYS eats!)....so I am thinking about taking her to the doc if things don't turn around tomorrow... we shall see!!

Let's see... at 15 months one or both are:
- walking
- say mama, dada, dog, duck, quack-quack, toot toot, gabba (yo gabba gabba), and a few more I can't think of..haha!
- dance when they hear music
-Parker LOVES to take out dirty diapers (only because it means he gets to go in the garage..haha)
- Kaylie will walk in circles around the house for 30 minutes without stopping
-Love to climb up and down they're slide
- Love being outside (Please let it get warm soon!!)
- And so much more that I can't think of... My brain shuts down at 9!

Here are a few new pics to enjoy!


Sissy and Brother laying around in the living room!


Sissy kicking back on they're new Toy Story couch I bought them:)


My sweet sweet little man... doesn't get any cuter than this!


Ok well... this is pretty sweet too! He LOVES Buddy:)

They love they're new couch:) Looks like I will be
buying a new one soon... they look alittle crammed haha!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

they are getting so big! love the sweet pictures of them and I am so glad Kaylie is walking!

Hope she gets to feelin' better soon!