Sunday, August 29, 2010

My New Toy!!!

This is what has been taking up all my time (hence, no blogging!!)...


(Viking Topaz 30)
Mom and I decided that it was time to get our own embroidery machine! This machine does EVERYTHING... It's awesome! I still can't believe we have it:) So basically now, Kaylie and Parker's names will be on everything they own and anyone who is getting married or having a baby will be getting something monogramed haha:)
Anyways, my computer got the blue screen of death, so it's at best buy (hopefully getting fixed). Once I get it back I will update pics from our trip to Houston a few weekends ago! I know yall are dying to see pics of the kiddos...who by the way, will be 2 years old in 6 weeks....aaaaahhhh!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

yay....that is a fancy machine and I know you will love it and get good use out of it! that is so FUN!

isn't it amazing the things a machine can do?

enjoy your new toy!!!