Friday, August 13, 2010

22 Months!!

Holy Moly... I can't believe I am starting to plan a two year old birthday party! Where in the world has the time gone!?! It really is amazing how time flies and how Kaylie and Parker are changing so much every single day. I haven't posted much about what they are doing now, so I will start with that: (Let me apologize in advance for no pics!)

Parker~
-LOVES to draw... I mean he seriously draws these really small circles all over the page (or white board)
-He is OCD about EVERYTHING...way too many things to list!
- Has started with the terrible two tantrums...Not fun!!
- He says Elmo no less then 100 times a day
- He loves to be on the go (wonder where he got that from..haha)
- He is obsessed with being outside and playing in the splash table.

Kaylie~
-STILL obsessed with her blanket and paci (I really hope she isn't 12 and still sucking a paci..haha)
-LOVES LOVES LOVES to stack blocks as high as she can.
-She is finally showing interest in playing with her dolls (talking to them, feeding them, etc.)
-She HATES getting in the car (just started about a week ago.. not sure why)
-She is a tomboy (apple doesn't fall far from the tree..haha)
-She talks non-stop!! Her and Parker have full on conversations... in their twin language!

Oh yeah, and we are FINALLY on one long nap..... 11:30-2!

I am sure there is so much more, but being that it's midnight and I have been sewing for 3 weeks straight I can't think! We are slammed with nap mat orders so the blog has been neglected, but I promise to try and keep it up better then I have been:)

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

that is so awesome that you have been busy with napmat orders...woo hoo!

and I can't believe they are almost two...

I LOVE when you tell us what they are up to...it is fun since we don't see them much!