Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This past weekend...

This past weekend Mom and I (Cody was out of town for a 30th birthday party) the kids to the Arboretum... they LOVED it:) Ran around like wild Indians! We also had Sterling, Hannah, and Ali with us (they were the girls I nannied for in college and my flower girls!!)


My favorite picture of the day! They were infatuated
with the fountains:)


Hannah, Sterling and Ali at the Arboretum!


I bought Kaylie's dress at Wal-Mart (haha)...
Ali ran with me to the store and she just HAD to
have a dress to match Kaylie for our playdate!! hahaha..
So stinkin cute!


This was the best picture I got of her all day... she
kept running as far as she could from us!!


Right before this picture Kaylie ran right up to Parker
and started talking non-stop like she knew exactly what
she was saying to him....I swear they have their own language:)


Ali was dying to get a picture with Kaylie in their matching
dresses but Kaylie was not having any part of it!!


Kaylie and Parker LOVE their castle slide:)


This is what I see ALL DAY LONG!!!
"Momma, Momma. Momma"

This sweet girl loves to eat:)


Parker's new favorite thing is feeding Buddy piece by piece
....and them eating a few pieces himself... haha!
So that basically sums up our weekend! I am dying for Spring to come around so we can be outside all the time...this cold, rainy weather is killing me! Well, gotta run, errrrr, sit on the couch and watch American Idol:)

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

love it...I am so glad you were able to take advantage of the pretty weather and hit the arboretum...I love it there!

Kaylie's dress is SUPER CUTE...nice find!

Meredith Crump said...

Great pictures! The picture of Parker cracked me up.