Thursday, March 18, 2010

The past few days...


The kids got this easel for thier first birthday... since then
they have really started to like coloring, so I got it out
of the attic and Kaylie LOVES it!


Parker in his Jordan outfit.... trying to get my camera!


...throwing a fit because I won't give it to him..haha!
Check out his kicks... Jordan hi-tops:)


Can you say BLACKMAIL!?!! Kaylie and I were
playing dress up and Parker brought over the
cheerleading outfit like he wanted me to put it on him
so I did... enough said...HAHAHAHA!



Sissy as a ballerina... hopefully the first and only
time:)


This past weekend we went to the Fort Worth Zoo..
Sha Sha was in town for a few days on her Spring Break!


Cody and Gammy picking the stroller up for the kids to see
the elephants!


Parker LOVED the kangaroos... he was pretty laid back
and quiet until we got to them..haha!


Sissy with her pigtails!


Tried to get a pic of them together... this is as good as it got!!
Tomorrow we are going to the Kelly Miller Circus at Frisco Square! I can't want for them to see all the animals:) I will post pics tomorrow night!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

awwwww....I am loving the pictures of your babies...they are getting so big!

Did Cody freak at the picture of Parker in the cheerleader outfit....Parker is going to hate that one day...ha!

We went tot he zoo yesterday and OMG I have never in all my life seen so many people at the zoo....holy major craziness! Have fun at the circus!