Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My trip to Colorado!!


Walking around Breckenridge!


Andrea and I after dinner in Frisco, Colorado (that's where they're
condo is!


Please excuse my awesome ski jacket...haha! It's Jason's
dads old jacket... I couldn't help but to wear it:)


Andrea in charge of carrying all the ski poles at 8am!


Getting ready to hit the slopes!!

Andrea's first fall... we didn't have the camera ready when
I rolled about 50 feet! haha

Andrea and I going up the ski lift!


Snowing on the slopes!!


We were too chicken to ski down to the base of the mountain
so we decided to take the Gondola down:)

Sunday morning we went snowmobiling!!
Here I am getting ready!

We made it to the top of the mountain on our snowmobile...
might be the scarest thing I have ever done! We couldn't see 2 feet
in front of us it was snowing so hard! It was definitely the most fun thing
i have done in a while:)

Us taking a break!


Making snow angels at the top of the mountain:)


Andrea driving the snowmobile!


We finally got to she top for a hot chocolate!!
I had a blast on my trip to Colorado...if you can't tell from the pictures:) It was so nice to just get away for the weekend... I mean it was the first time I have read an entire book in over 2 years:) Saturday we went skiing and Sunday we went snowmobiling... I am by no means a good skier but I think it's so much fun and a good workout (I swear my legs aren't as jiggly anymore...haha..ok, maybe that's wishful thinking!!) And I have never been snowmobiling before but it was AWESOME! Don't get me wrong, I was scared half to death on the way up the mountain and on the way down Jason flipped our snowmobile but it was so much fun!
So, now I am back to reality (which isn't so bad) chasing after these two crazy kids! They turned 16 months old today...I will post about it tomorrow!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

okay so Nathan and Glass from Cody's softball team were totally in Breckenridge last weekend...they got home on Sunday night...how funny is that?!

The pics are awesome and you look like you had a blast...you deserved a break to have some Mommy time!