Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Little Bit of This, Little Bit of That!!


This is the new water activity table I bought them....
THEY LOVE IT!!!


Buddy had to get in on the action too!

So, these are the last few pictures for the next 4 days... you may be wondering why!?! I am leaving for my MUCH antipicated skiing trip in Colorado with Andrea and Jason:) I don't think I have actually mentioned anything on the blog yet, but I have had this trip planned for a few months now and I can't wait to leave tomorrow!! I mean don't get me wrong... I am going to miss the kids and hubby like crazy, but at the same time its a MUCH needed vacation and its gonna be a blast!

Also, as a side note, you may have noticed the new "widget" I added on the side of the blog today... One of my best friend's close friends (Jenny) was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks ago at the age of 26 and the following week was laid off from her job...My friend Amanda asked if I would get the word out about her friend, so I gladly said yes! You can learn more about about Jenny's story by clicking this link www.helpjenny.chipin.com. Radiation is expensive, so anything helps:) Thanks in Advance!!!

Well, I better go pack and get everything in line for the kids before I leave! Gammy Sha Sha and Cody have kid duty for the next 4 days:)

2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

Landry has the same water table and she loves it...you are better than me, ours is outside and that is where it stays but she plays with it forever and gets soaked!

You have such a great time on your ski trip...I am jealous...very jealous!

Be careful and have fun!

Meredith Crump said...

That table is awesome.