Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fun in the Sun!


Kaylie LOVES the pool... the water was freezing and she still got in!


My sweet man trying to help put on sunscreen:)


My big girl!


Still trying to help with the sunscreen haha!


"You talking to me, mom?"... Love my little man!


"uuhhhh" He thought the frog leg was a toy!


Checking out the water fountain for the first time:)


They LOVE LOVE LOVE to be outside... being that
it's HOT HOT HOT, we must have water in the pool
at all times:)

Parker helping with the water hose!
(You can see every rib in his body!)
This weekend we busted out the swimming pools and suits!! They LOVE to be outside and the LOVE they're new little frog pool that Mimi got them:) Gammy (whose new grandma name is Gaga...I figured it would be easier for them to say) came in town this weekend.... she hadn't seen the kids in a month so she was dying to get here! We pretty much just hung out all weekend, went to get Parker's first haircut on Saturday then went to the mall afterwards and let them run around. The long weekend went by so fast:(
Yesterday we got a new TOY!!! I will post pics last today or tomorrow... Let me just say they LOOOOOOOOOVEEEE it!!!

No comments: